On November 27th at 10am, InGenuity Group co-founder and SR&ED expert Elizabeth Lance, MA, will host a webinar focusing on common scenarios when applying to the Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) tax incentive program.
The \”Avoiding Common Errors with SR&ED Forms\” webinar (hosted by AJAG Professional Development) will take you through the SR&ED application process, drawing from relevant Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) policy documents and guides. Ms. Lance will then utilize TaxPrep software and data to give a live-walk through of SR&ED-related tax forms using TaxPrep software.
Please note that this webinar will not be recorded and is only available at the date and time shown above.
The topics covered in this webinar include:
Section A: SR&ED Project Costs, Definitions, and Determinations
- SR&ED Salaries or Wages
- Prescribed Proxy Amount
- Materials for SR&ED
- Contract Expenditures
- Assistance and Contract Payments
- Overhead and Other Expenditures
Section B: TaxPrep Walk-through
- Important Corporate Information
- Schedule 32 – T661 – Claim for SR&ED
- Schedule 30 – T1263 – Third-party payments for SR&ED
- Schedule 60 – T661 Part 2 – Project information
- Schedule 508 – Ontario Research and Development Tax Credit
- Schedule 566 – Ontario Innovation Tax Credit
- Schedule 31 – Investment Tax Credit – Corporations
- Other Issues
Join our co-founder and resident SR&ED maven Elizabeth Lance on Friday, November 27th at 10am as she uses her years of experience to guide you through the SR&ED application process. Again, please note that this webinar will not be recorded and will only be available during the web stream.